Brandreach LLC is looking for a PHP developer to grow and maintain our online application and ad serving technology. We currently serve over 1 billion daily ad impressions and need driven, talented people to drive continued growth. In this role you will be responsible for adding new features and improving the efficiency of our ad server and expanding the functionality of our online user application.
– Architect, design and create clean and efficient solutions.
– Build the next generation of ad auction algorithms.
– Maintain and troubleshoot current mission critical production environments.
– Expand usability and feature set of current web applications.
– Improve efficiency of internal management applications to improve productivity of our staff.
– Refactor legacy applications to improve performance for a global audience.
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
– 2+ years of PHP development experience.
– CSS3, HTML, Jquery.
– Basic SQL knowledge; must have knowledge of all DML statements and simple joins.
– Knowledge of caching technologies (ie. Memcached, redis) and experience within a load balanced environment a big plus.
– MongoDB experience a big plus.
– Nodejs experience a big plus.
– Experience working with the Kohana framework a plus.
– A strong desire to excel and meet specified deadlines a must.
– Taking responsibility and ownership in their work a must.
– Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Must be authorized to work in the US, no recruiters or 3rd parties please.
– Permanent, on site position in our Manhattan office. No telecommuting.
Are you looking to join a team with some of the best and brightest minds in mobile development? Do you want to have the flexibility to work from anywhere? Are you tired of spending too much time in meetings? We are looking for an experienced iOS and/or Android developer who is capable of delivering great mobile products.
Our mobile division is a growing mobile app and game development studio that has been creating mobile software since the birth of the iPhone and G1. We create iOS and Android apps for external clients with well known brands in addition to releasing titles under our own name.
The mobile division's studio currently has offices in both Miami, FL and Boulder, CO, but we offer developers the opportunity to work from anywhere.
In this position, you will:
– Develop iOS and/or Android apps for external clients
– Develop iOS and/or Android apps, games, and frameworks for internal projects
– Provide objective feedback on code and designs
– Provide input on project plans and timelines
– 2+ Years of iOS and/or Android development experience
– Experience with version control tools such as SVN and/or Git
– Self motivated
Bonus Points For:
– Released apps to App Store or Google Play
– Experience with developing for the web using a LAMP stack
– Experience with C++ and/or Java
– Bachelor's degree in CSCI, CompE, or EE
– Competitive Salary
– Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Opportunities for advancement
– Work from anywhere
Please submit a code sample (iOS or Android) with your resume.
- Upload creatives to content server using Secure FTP
- Learn to use BRX Ad Serving solution to perform the following activities
- Perform analysis on creative data to determine next steps for serving
- Manage data for ad serving clients
- PowerPoint, Excel
- HTML – basic understanding
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task and drive own work efforts
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
PPC Account Executive
Brandreach LLC is looking for a SEM/PPC account executive to actively manage PPC (Google Adwords, Bing Ads) campaigns that meet and exceed our clients' ROI goals.
- Analyze our client's site and products and define campaign strategies that will meet our client's goals
- Create and manage new campaigns and accounts; includes keyword research, ad copy writing, bid management, budgeting.
- Constant A/B Testing of creatives
- Generate monthly reports and presentations for our clients
- Create and analyze operational reports to ensure we are hitting ROI goals
- Analyze landing pages and suggest optimization improvements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business
- 1-2 years of PPC experience, preferably with Google Adwords
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Advanced Excel skills (ie. Pivot tables, tables, vlookup)
- Organizational skills to track progress of execution and accuracy of campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adwords Certified a plus
- Ability to read HTML a plus
Media Buyer/Advertising Account Manager
We are looking for someone to be responsible for managing and analyzing traffic, assisting advertisers with their campaign needs and uploading and optimizing internal creatives in order to help BrandReach earn the highest possible return on investment on its ad buys.
- Upload, track and optimize banner advertisements for internal and partner programs.
- Analyze banner performance to request the best converting creatives from our design team.
- Learn to use BRX Ad Serving solution to create campaigns, build ad tags, and apply niche, GEO, and keyword targeting.
- Manage data for clients and prepare reports and presentations of this data.
- Understand and analyze internet traffic using Google analytics and other web tools.
- Assist and develop relationships with BrandReach's current network of advertisers.
- Work with BrandReach's publisher sites to broker deals, implement technical changes, and help increase the ROI on their site's traffic.
- Meet and attract new advertisers through networking at industry events.
- 1-2 years experience in advertising, marketing or public relations.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Sales experience a plus, though not required.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and drive own work efforts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.